
01. Bass Mekanik - Intro
02. Bass Mekanik - 808 Tune Up
03. Bass Inc - Tyme To Jam
04. Circuit Breaker - Electricity
05. Bass Citation - Wicked Bass
06. Silicon Bass Experience - SSS Bass Test
07. Silicon Bass Experience - Pure Silicon
08. Bass Is Out There - Cybertrip
09. Bass Mekanik - Make It Drop
10. Bass Trip - Tripnotic
11. Beat Dominator - Beat Kicks Bass
12. Bass Cube - Kick It
13. Bass Enigma - Beginning Of The End
14. U.S.A.C. - Intro To Test Section
15. U.S.A.C. - Pink Noise Announcement
16. U.S.A.C. - Pink Noise
17. U.S.A.C. - 20 Khz-20 Hz (Slow Sweep)
18. U.S.A.C. - 190 Hz-10 Hz (Slow Sweep)
19. U.S.A.C. - 200 Hz-10 Hz (Fast Sweep)
20. U.S.A.C. - 20 Hz
...
87. U.S.A.C. - 87 Hz
re up this cd please :D
ReplyDeleteLink has been updated.
ReplyDeleteLink dead, please re-up. thanks
ReplyDeleteDone!
Deletethanks for the update
ReplyDeletedo you have mp3 file with this
ReplyDeleteYou could convert it with any of flac>mp3 converter.
Delete.rar is corrupted.
ReplyDeletePLease reup please. Thanks
I've checked the file. It's unpacked well completely. Try to download it again.
DeleteI think the file is the incorrect file. Have a listen. It's definitely not the SPL Shootout that I remember
DeleteThis file is a different album to what's listed. Curios to know what album it is
ReplyDeleteI have no idea, Bass. May be you could tell me more. What you mean?
DeleteThe songs that are on the file are different from the spl shootout album. I didn't recognize any of the songs. The SPL Shootout has 13 songs plus the test section. This file is one track but I broke it down and count 8 tracks and a test section.
ReplyDeleteNow I see. Of course you right. FLAC version of this archive has wrong cue file with wrong description. Now I reupload this CD with correct file list, but in 320Kbps only at this moment. In lossless may be sooner - stay tune.
DeleteThank you for your eagle eye!
Cool thanks!
DeleteMuchas Felicidades por esta pagina
ReplyDeletemuchicimas gracias por este album,
aqui esta la mejor musica que he escuchado
ojala que sigan poniendo de este genero
bendiciones para todos