I Got The Bass (CD, Album) Newtown Music NTN 2209 US 1992 I Got The Bass (CD, Album) Newtown Music NTN 2209 US 1991 I Got The Bass (Cass, Album) Newtown Music NTN 2209 US 1992 I Got The Bass (Cass, Album) Newtown Music Group NTRC-002-4 Philippines 1992 I Got The Bass (CD, Album) Newtown Music SPG 4007 US Unknown
please reup Aleks
ReplyDeletewhats the password?
ReplyDeletewhat the the password?
ReplyDeleteany working links?
ReplyDeleteFirst link work perfect!
DeletePassword doesnt work..
ReplyDeletePassword is correct and work as well
Deletecould you upload the Bass Boy I Got the Bass with the different songs i think its the original. please
DeleteWhat version are we talking about?
DeleteI Got The Bass (CD, Album) Newtown Music NTN 2209 US 1992
I Got The Bass (CD, Album) Newtown Music NTN 2209 US 1991
I Got The Bass (Cass, Album) Newtown Music NTN 2209 US 1992
I Got The Bass (Cass, Album) Newtown Music Group NTRC-002-4 Philippines 1992
I Got The Bass (CD, Album) Newtown Music SPG 4007 US Unknown
Also we have here non official release https://dropdabass.blogspot.com/2020/08/dj-bass-boy-techmaster-peb-2017-i-got.html
DeleteFelicidades por esta pagina
ReplyDeletemuchicimas gracias por este album,
bendiciones para todos