VA - 2012 - Miami Bass


01. MC's of Rap - Domination
02. BVSMP - I Need You
03. MC Shy D - Shy D Back
04. Dimples Tee - Jealous Fellas
05. MC Shy D - Got to Be Tough
06. Rantini On Ice - Im Coming Out
07. Get Funky Crew, Beatmaster Clay - Pull It All the Way Down
08. The Dogs - The Nasty Dance
09. Price Rahiem - Loose My Money
10. Poison Clan - Dance All Night
11. Puppies - I Gothca Baby
12. Crazy Legs - Bump Ya Rump
13. DJ Uncle Al - Bounce
14. Miami Bass - I'll Be Your Player
15. Poison Clan - I Hate Hoes
16. Black Haze - Like What
17. Miami Bass - Get Loose
18. JT Money - Come Clean
19. Cognito - Big Bank
20. Miami Bass - Rap Star
21. Miami Bass - Funk Mix
22. Miami Bass - V1 Mix
23. Jock D - Fall out vs the DJ
24. Rated R, SoulSonic - Bionik Bass
25. Miami Bass - Camel Toe
26. ChadMac - Girls Get Wild
27. Miami Bass - Cosmic Bullseye
28. Jemini - Superbass
29. Mellow J - Drop That Bass
30. Gemini, Jock D - Cut It up Def
31. Miami Bass - Back in the Day
32. Blaze, Raw - Shake Them Dollies
33. Floorkilla - Work It Out
34. Blaze, Raw - Push It Til
35. Miami Bass - Bass It to the Max
36. JT Money, Uncle Balli - Fuck Who Don't Like It

It's a strange release. Half from DJ Tarique - MIAMI 1985-2003 mixtape, but others tracks, I have no  idea where they came from.

🔊MIAMI BASS🔊 - pass: Miami Bass

9 comments :

  1. muito bom, é para curte do começo ao fim. obrigado

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! What an amazing collection. Any way to get a 320 version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it could be possible in the close future.

      Delete
  3. the file you are trying to download is no longer available

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please update the links. You'll get the high score if you do! :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete