
01. Dungeon Of Bass
02. Play With Pussy
03. Funky Drums From Hell
04. Into The Chamber
05. Bass Electricity
06. Bio-Sphere Bass
07. Anybody Falling
08. X-Ray Delta 1
09. Deep Thrust Telescopic Bass
10. Needle On Da' Record
11. Xtra Heavy Bass
12. Listen To The Bass
🔊GET IT🔊 - pass: Dungeon Of Bass
Mirrors:
🔊https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/ZYY3UYOK/file.html
🔊http://katfile.com/4ad0jcvrx6yu/bsdob.rar.html
🔊https://www.file-upload.net/download-13806736/bsdob.rar.html
WOW this site is still up! I can re download all these as my 1tb drive crashed. I now use a nas, but never recovered and cannot find the 2 bass shock albums. Last time I downloaded this it shows "play with pussy" but it is the first bass shock album and no one has it
ReplyDeleteConfirmed still 10 years later.. Track 2 is this sector is closed, so this is not the correct album its named right but not the correct tracks can some PLEASE upload, only been looking for 10 years! Advance THANK YOU
ReplyDeleteJust checked my notes.. So yea this is tagged as the correct album dungeon of bass, but its actually bass shock II album so these tracks arent this album.. Sorry for the posts just makes me wonder how no one has mentioned this after all these years!! hopeful to get them back as I was the original poster of these 2 long ago :(
ReplyDeleteHere is the correct Track List For this
ReplyDeleteits Bass Shock - Bass Torture
Bass Shock - 01 - Bass Factor X.mp3
Bass Shock - 02 - This Sector Closed.mp3
Bass Shock - 03 - Bass Obsession.mp3
Bass Shock - 04 - Neurotik.mp3
Bass Shock - 05 - Beat Control.mp3
Bass Shock - 06 - Milky Way Dub.mp3
Bass Shock - 07 - Frantic Galactic.mp3
Bass Shock - 08 - Bass Planet X.mp3
Bass Shock - 09 - Under Attack.mp3
Bass Shock - 10 - Bass Transmission.mp3
Bass Shock - 11 - Getup & Jam.mp3
Bass Shock - 12 - Ghia.mp3
Thank you for your notes. I'll check it.
DeleteYou was absolutely right. I've created the new post with correct tags of Bass Shock - Bass Torture and current page will stay without changes until I find audio of this. Write me e-mail at drpdabass@gmail.com I'll grant you access to my vault if you wish.
DeleteThis post has been updated with correct album.
DeleteYAAAAAAASSSSS play with...... REEEEEE
Deleteits me simba lage YEE sooo hope these links work blast from the past
ReplyDeletei now use a nas because I lost SOOOO many mp3s that took years to get a collection that big
ReplyDelete