
01. I Am Back
02. Don`t Sweat Me
03. Got It Good
04. You Are Everything
05. Groove
06. What`s All This About
07. I Could Make You Dance
08. Work It
09. G.T.F.O.M.F.B.
02. Don`t Sweat Me
03. Got It Good
04. You Are Everything
05. Groove
06. What`s All This About
07. I Could Make You Dance
08. Work It
09. G.T.F.O.M.F.B.
🔊BASS🔊 - 🔓pass: Don`t Sweat Me
☁ Mirrors: ☁
🔊https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/PsNYdItJ/file.html
☁ Mirrors: ☁
🔊https://www52.zippyshare.com/v/PsNYdItJ/file.html
greetings....nice blog....does anyone know a booty shaking song called "its the ruff ridah"...it came out like 96-97..it had "boogie shoes" .."Take it to the house"..sample beat...please let me know the artist and the correct name for the song...thanks
ReplyDeleteI have no idea, but I'll try to find that thing.
DeleteI've posted your question to Recognize help wanted! page
DeleteNow the answer is:
DeleteFraze - Ruff Ride (69 Boyz Mix)
https://www.discogs.com/Fraze-Ruff-Ride-The-Album/release/3555048
Much thanks to Andrew Kaylor
Check the Recognize help wanted! page
DeleteLink Down !
ReplyDeleteLinks has been updated! Thank you for your notification!
Deleteplease re up
ReplyDeleteLinks has been updated! Thank you for your notification!
DeleteFelicidades por esta pagina
ReplyDeletemuchicimas gracias por este album,
bendiciones para todos