Various Artists - Love You Down: Booty Bass Ballads '99 - 1999 - (K-Tel)



01. I No U - Love You Down (Radio Edit)
02. B Right - Anytime (Radio Edit)
03. Sweetphany - 2 Become 1 (Radio Edit)
04. D9 - I Don't Want to Miss A Thing (Extended Club Mix)
05. Soul - Don't Speak (Extended Club Mix)
06. A.M. Bass - I Could Fall in Love With You (Extended Club Mix)
07. Sweetphany - Do Me Baby (Extended Club Mix)
08. Lay Dee - Tender Love (Radio Edit)
09. I No U - Time After Time (Radio Edit)
10. Le Boo - Bump N' Grind (Extended Club Mix)
11. A.M. Bass - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
12. Lay Dee - I Need Love (Radio Edit)
13. A.M. Bass - One More Try (Radio Edit)
14. Sweetphany - Missing You (Radio Edit)
15. Soul - Through the Fire (Extended Club Mix)
16. A.M. Bass - Love Me For Life (Radio Edit)

!BOOTY!

No comments :

Post a Comment